Corporate & NFPs
Please read these terms & conditions carefully
In these terms, unless the context indicates a contrary intention:
- "Guild" refers to the GUILD OF UNDERGRADUATES UNIVERSITY OF WA
- "MCW" means Multicultural Week, a Guild department.
- "UWA" means the University of Western Australia
1. EVENT DETAILS
Event Date: Thursday, 4th October 2018.
Event Location: UWA Oak Lawn & Guild Village
Event Time: 6pm - 10pm.
Load-In Timing: from 3pm - 5pm.
Load-Out Timing: from 10:15pm until 12:00am (MIDNIGHT).
You are NOT PERMITTED to load-in/load-out at any other times,
No alcohol/smoking is permitted on the premises under ANY circumstances.
2. STALL RATES
All prices include GST. Stall rates do not include City of Perth Special Events Permit Food Vehicles & Temporary Food Outlets registration fee.
Early bird registration ends on 23rd July 2018, 11.59pm. Registrations before this date are eligible for a 10% discount from standard stall pricing. Early bird pricing does not apply to NFPs using the $50 rate.
Standard registration ends on 7th September 2018, 11:59pm. No registrations after this date will be accepted.
Payments must be submitted 2 weeks after invoice is sent. A member of our MCW team will send through an invoice as soon as we receive your full registration.
3mx3m stall (without power): $280
3mx3m stall (with power): $310
Food Van or for stall area larger than 3mx3m (without power): $330
Food Van or for stall area larger than 3mx3m (with power): $380
Non-UWA Charitable Organizations (NFPs):
$50: Purely for raising awareness (i.e. no selling and/or asking for donations). Early bird pricing does not apply.
$100: For charity groups intending to sell goods. (You will need to get a temporary food permit from the City of Perth)
A fully-refundable bond of $100 (in addition to stall rates) is required:
The deposit must be paid along with the stall rates 2 weeks after invoice is sent.
Stallholders will not be permitted to trade unless the bond is paid.
The bond will be refunded at the end of Spring Feast once one of our MCW Team is satisfied with the condition of the stall area & equipment provided.
(Note: actions such as: pouring oil down the UWA drains instead of in the designated oil bin, will result in a penalty of the bond).
4. OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY
It is your responsibility to act in the interest of health, safety, and to comply with the Environmental Health Guidelines set by the City of Perth. The Multicultural Week Committee and City of Perth reserves the right to refuse stalls and/or discontinue the operation of your stall at the event if safe food practices are not complied with.
Failure to comply with any of the terms & conditions will result in the forfeiture of the stall fee and deposit, and stallholders will not be permitted to set up their stall at the event.
5. POWER SUPPLY
Power will be provided at an additional cost.
- If the vendor purchased the 'without power' option, they must provide their own power generators that are tested and tagged. Each stall must provide all details on the equipment that they are bringing to ensure that it is safe to use.
- If the vendor purchased the 'with power' option, power will be provided as 10 Amps and/or 15 Amps. The vendor must also comply with the Power Guidelines below.
- All stallholders who use power must provide their own extension cables and power boards; these will not be provided on the night. If power is purchased, it is recommended that at least two 10m extension cables and two power boards are brought.
There is a limitation of 4 electrical appliances per stall to prevent overloading of the circuits.
All equipment must be tagged and tested for use at this event – no exceptions. This must be completed well in advance of the event by a qualified electrician at the expense of the stall holder.
6. EQUIPMENT PROVIDED TO STALLHOLDERS
2 x 1.8 m tables.
Basic overhead stall lighting (You may want to bring additional lighting).
Hygiene supplies: paper towels and hand sanitiser.